Desktop order # starts with O
Nike app reserve order # starts with C
O is regular Nike orders
C is snkrs orders
I think that’s how it goes
Usually Nike app orders are regular orders
But I think they changed it up
They now let you check out on Nike app reserves like on snkrs

Anyone know what sizes are still available so I can stop refreshing and logging out and in 930854 times as if its going to change this L.
shadow.PNG

Couldn’t get past “item not added to cart” and didn’t get a reserve either. Anyone else keep seeing sizes but couldn’t add?? Wondering how people actually got through with the J23 link

While I'm super salty that people are doubling up while I can't even get 1, it looks like the stock on these might actually be up there like it was rumored. Hopefully resale on these won't be too high if I strike out.

Extreme risk. Like you already got a reserve for something in high demand, why would you risk getting banned from future early access when there are so many other avenues to try for the double up? Also, jigs are why we lose nice things.

That's why I didn't order a second pair. Not going to risk anything. I will double up somewhere else.

I can see these sitting. If a lot of people are getting reserves, you shouldn't have trouble getting these on Saturday.

Just got the reserve notification. Kind Of late on it I guess.

No size 9 left. But I don’t think I would buy off Nike + anyways. I got $15 off foot locker VIP to use on them. I hope I win there.

Good luck to all.

On to Saturday I guess...

Can't be too upset since Nike reserved me BC3s, Bred Toes and Game Royals so far this year >D

Back
Top Bottom