L on offsring
L on overkill
L on sneakeravenue
L on tint

Attachments

• H6dlZp.gif
    H6dlZp.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Got my first ever cop on SNKRS with shadows so happy, also copped on FTL EU but they cancelled my Bred toes so not really gonna bank on them. If I have 2 pairs dunno what to do with second pair, may keep to resell in a years time as the prices of AJ1 go up significantly with time

Yeah I hit so many pairs of the bred 1s, and royal 1s, and these I get none. 0/10 lets see what happens in the morning.

That ish tripped me all up :rofl:

By time i went thru it all, they were gone. Now i see why the homie @ihust1e told me to not even bother with them Euro sites

I hate that SNKRS is now my best option left :sick:

The fact that they sitting on FTL EU makes it so much worse :smh:
I tried hanon that was botted out, Bounce was in my bookmarks.. sz 11-16 was in stock, i grab my 11 then i post the link.... And right before my eyes they sold out lol
What sz are you, ill try to help you if needed

I tried hanon that was botted out, Bounce was in my bookmarks.. sz 11-16 was in stock, i grab my 11 then i post the link.... And right before my eyes they sold out lol
What sz are you, ill try to help you if needed

10.5 but ill take anything from a 10 to 11 at this point lol. I tried to grab an 11 off that bounce link but that shipping & account ish killed me :smh:

I tried off botega but they added late & then the whole site shut down & the only sz left is a 14 lol

Back
Top Bottom