2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

It must of sucked driving around doing in store raffles then waiting for phone calls
I personally couldn’t handle that
Must of been a great time for bill collectors and telemarketers lol
It wasn’t until last year that I realized that many stores backdoored pairs which is why I would never win at certain stores. FTL was always a pipe dream

I’m confused does footaction go by gold star status or platinum vip status. My footlocker status is platinum. But when i did my app reserve for footaction it said platinum? I’m confused

why, what were the numbers. thats one store i have multiple connects and everyone getting more than the previous releases ie game royals and bred toes.

Yea I know he pretty much said if you try you will cop cause more stores are getting them his store just got fewer pairs.

FTL is open now

giphy.gif

There are two FTLs where I'm at and neither is getting these. They both got Bred Toes and Game Royals...

Hopefully we'll get some more FA and FTL codes. It's early so we should get more tomorrow.

I agree with u. When I hit over 1k I would win everything. Yeezys didn’t matter. Then my account reset to 0 and I started taking Ls. I hate how they do it. It shouldn’t reset ur latest purchases that aren’t over a year old.
Lmao I tried to figure out how many Yeezys one need to resell in order to make that $1000 investment worthwhile

Take Blue Tint Yeezy V2, you need to resell 10 pairs to make it even

Back
Top Bottom