2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

have my 2 pairs locked in from foot apps, now tomorrow im shooting for a pair of OW vapormax and helping some of the group chat members with a pair of these shadows

I’ve been waitlisted for like 3 hours before but got hit with the L after. Only waitlist W I got was soon after I was notified of being waitlisted.

If you don’t already have a pair secured don’t listen to the “these are gonna be easy” messages. Heard that about damn near every Jordan 1 release and still at least 30% of the thread is sitting there scratching their head morning of Release.

I entered like 6 raffles and lost every single one, had a 9m headstart at a house of hoops in my local mall where not many people wear Jordan 1s and still lost. Luckily caught a Nike+ reserve. Otherwise I’d be on SNKRS tomorrow morning ready to pray. So be prepared and don’t look dumb because an NTer said there’s 500k pairs
People who already have a pair or who have plugs are the ones who say they’ll be easy. It’s because it’s easy for them.

First time ever from End, the time I get through on snkrs reserve. :lol:
IMG_0968.PNG
Thanks for sharing what a winning email looks like because I have never saw one in my entire life :rofl:Congrats

People who already have a pair or who have plugs are the ones who say they’ll be easy. It’s because it’s easy for them.

Also people get too hype off production numbers. “I heard they made 80k pairs” Yeah 80k total not 80k in your size lol. If the shoe runs size 8-13, that’s 10 sizes including half sizes. That’s 8k per size

So slept on my reservation yesterday
Me and my wife got the foot dissatisfaction apps nothing there all L.s
We go to the mall and get tickets from SP
And shiekh. All my size she don't care for J's. She gets called from SP yesterday and wins shiekh today. So I got 2 so far because of her. Now she be talking about reselling them to me:smh:

2/2 on FL 10 min HS
2/2 on FA 10 min HS
1/2 FNL Raflles
0/2 Jimmy Jazz raffles

Happy because I have either a $15 or $20 coupon for every pair that I won.

siva came thru $209. had to fight by refreshing refreshing thru that gateway message retry for a live version
basically resell tho
about to cancel my stockx bid
still wanted these for retail
this fta is on the list still
wanted to go out tomorrow and pick up
fighting friday the 13th
3E7CC346-1491-40DB-9174-3A25389F6D90.png

So slept on my reservation yesterday
Me and my wife got the foot dissatisfaction apps nothing there all L.s
We go to the mall and get tickets from SP
And shiekh. All my size she don't care for J's. She gets called from SP yesterday and wins shiekh today. So I got 2 so far because of her. Now she be talking about reselling them to me:smh:

For your sake I hope she was joking

Back
Top Bottom