2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

villa line update

Message last updated: 10:37 AM

We still have a bunch left. Thank you for your patience!
178257AA-1167-4576-90E6-0643F93DF0FE.png

Once everyone who initially wants has them in hand they will be removed from the market and the median bid will not go down since sellers will control it at that point
lmao you're telling me once demand goes down price will go up?
Welp my SNKRS "Purchased" switched to "Sold Out" on me. I'm at work but luckily I was able to hit my babes to run nown to the fcfs spot at 10:35 and she just txt me she copped my 10.5. #LifeSaver
you're probably okay, that happened to me on bredtoes. check your CC for pending payment.

I'm usually a lurker but I wanted to spread the news of my first snkrs W in a long time :lol:.Too bad it was a 9.5. Hopefully I can find a trade for a 9

Check your pairs for the correct size before leaving the store!

Just hit up JJ and picked up size 8.5. As I'm checking out, the manager opens the box to double check the size tag and one shoe is a size 8.5 and the other shoe is a size 8! I asked her for a different pair and she was kind enough to bring another size 8.5. She only have 2 pairs in the 8.5.

Someone is gonna be upset getting the other pair.

W off SNKRS. Woulda been pissed had I missed. Got the early unlocks for these and the royals and missed both due to meetings.
Sounds like they wanted to sell you a pair no matter what.

Meanwhile F me. No reserves and DIDNT GET EM on skrs. Like immediately didnt get em. As soon as it switched over my fingers couldnt move fast enough.

CONGRATS BRO

Any one remember those old add to cart bots from like 3 years ago? They really come in handy on the footsites lol the way things are set up now speed (which is what they were designed for) doesn’t matter, but they’re great at attempting to add to cart over and over without having to do anything.

So I got in on the SNKRS app real late ... like 7:09ish? It charged my card and it's in my order history as In Progress but when I go to the site it used to say "Purchased" but now just says "Sold Out" for me.

Am I good or will they be cancelling my order? Just wanna know so I know if I should be watching stockx prices

Back
Top Bottom