2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

The quality on both my pairs are amazing. Now as we know, the SBBs have that same standard, stiff black leather as all the other 1 releases. Is it still accurate to say they are the best AJ1 in terms of quality? Seeing that the black parts on the Shadow is extremely soft along with the rest of the entire shoe? Just curious what y’all think.

The quality on both my pairs are amazing. Now as we know, the SBBs have that same standard, stiff black leather as all the other 1 releases. Is it still accurate to say they are the best AJ1 in terms of quality? Seeing that the black parts on the Shadow is extremely soft along with the rest of the entire shoe? Just curious what y’all think.
Thr black leather on the SBB is soft too. They really have no comparisons to the SBB. In every way the SBB is better, besides the newer model.

Some of you dudes are either blind, blatantly lying or in massive denial. It’s sad really. Now I have 2 pairs of 17 Royals and I know for an absolute fact these shadows have overall better quality than those. Come on now. The black leather on these is not typical at all in comparison to Royals and Breds. Now some of y’all are just saying anything. Either that or you are totally overlooking the details and I’m not sure why.

Please restrict your buying, selling and trading to the Buy/Sell forums.

Failure to do so will result in a ban.

Back
Top Bottom