2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot ALL about the game today and on this train ride home I'm like oh yeah Bron suppose to go fishing tonight

:lol: @ LeSwept with a measly 23 pts. Son aint even try.

Last edited:
Here are my series of hot takes from the NBA Finals....

1. If you thought the Cavs were going to win this series then either you are a delusional fanboy or don’t know anything about basketball. (I’m not a fan of either team by the way, I am Pelicans fan.)

2. Lebron James is one of the top 5 basketball players to ever play in the NBA. The only two players who have an argument for being as good as him or better are Jordan and Kareem. I am not getting into whose better that is contingent on your opinion and what you prefer.

3. If it were not for Lebron’s decision back in 2010 then Durant probably does not not take his talents to Golden State. Whether Lebron fans want to admit it or not, Lebron spearheaded this player GM generation of players. KD just took what Lebron did and perfected it. (As a fan of the game I prefer parity; however, are these guys going to better teams really any different from you taking a promotion or leaving your job for a better one.)

4. Lebron lobbied for the Cavs management to extend guys like JR Smith and Tristian Thompson after the Cavs came back from a 3-1 deficit and won the title in 2016. It’s ironic now that the same players are not enough to get it done.

5. I would not be surprised if Lebron was in another uniform next year, and all these Cleveland fans will be Houston or Philly fans next year. Boston might have an outside chance at him as well.

6. I know MJ fans think he and those Bulls teams were invincible, but I don’t believe they would have beat this Warriors team either. Jordan and company did not have to play 6’11 guys who could handle the ball like a guard, with unlimited range, and could play any position on the floor. I distinctly remember in 1998 Eastern Conference Finals Reggie Miller and the Pacers having MJ on the ropes. They actually gave that Bulls team a better series than the Jazz did in the Finals. Neither that Jazz or Pacers team were nearly as explosive as this Warriors team.

Great season, I just hope next season is competitive.

Kareem da GOAT:pimp:

My GOAT finally went and got himself a supporting cast :pimp:

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Still think with the sweep Lebron still top 5 all time, but no excuse for the sweep. We all know he has a huge say in what the front office does and lobbied for them to trade for Clarkson, Nance and Clarkson just for them to get swept.

But he had Kyrie last year and still lost 4-1 and the one they won was with Kyrie going off

This broken hand debacle just proves Draymond should get an adjudication for The 2016 Finals & LeBron being a Stooley!

Laughing-Draymond-e1496690453721 (1).jpg

DUBS IN 4! :pimp:

Didn’t want to rub it in while bballkid was taking all those Ls, but took the sweep and the money line every single game. Also Warriors last 2 games against the Rockets.

The mismatches were too hard to ignore, the stakes too high to think they’d mail in a game.

Cavs needed 50/8/8 LeBron every night. Impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom