2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean guys, let's be honest............Lebron probably did break his hand in Game 1.

Judging by how ******ed JR Smith is on the floor, I wouldn't be shocked that JR's SO DAMN THICK HEADED that one punch from Lebron to his head would break Lebron's hand :lol:

Tristan Thompson making $17mil to average 6/6 makes me less upset about tim hardaway jr’s contract. Dude only averages 2 less rebounds at SG :lol:

Also, please don’t try to minimize would Pau and Artest (and Bynum) meant to that LA team just to prop up Kobe.

:lol::lol: at Kobe needing propping up by pau attest and Bynum. Man NT is right up there under Google. This place is great.

the last two times a team has been swept in the finals , it was the cavs with bron. bron. i could care less about just the box score and him beating up on the weak east for years. he drops down. all those finals he made really doesnt mean as much when he gets his as kicked all the time. real finals was the wcf

Tristan Thompson making $17mil to average 6/6 makes me less upset about tim hardaway jr’s contract. Dude only averages 2 less rebounds at SG :lol:
What’s crazy is they could go get some old vet like a Tyson Chandler type guy that does everything that T. Thompson does for much cheaper.

dynasty-warriors-3.jpg

Do cavs Fire lue?

They'll probably give him one more season, just so they can let Lue "prove himself" that he can actually coach AND that he was not Lebron's baby sitter the entire time.

Other than that, I don't see Lue staying long-term if Lebron BOLTS

Lost in all the Castgate and other Lebby shenanigans is there may be some issues going on with the Warriors? :emoji_eyes:

They imploding like the NWO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom