2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what fool :lol:

if he has a bad game against the Warriors does that mean he's a choker?

Either he's a choker or not :lol:

You still didn't answer my question in the offseason thread. You said it wasn't on Doc and that the "players on the team were choking" on the Clippers but didn't specify who.

finally got that monkey off his back . houston playing with house money. they wasnt supposed to be here. cp3 and harden couldnt co-exist they said. congrats cp3 fans.

You still didn't answer my question in the offseason thread. You said it wasn't on Doc and that the "players on the team were choking" on the Clippers but didn't specify who.

I didn't even realize I didn't respond to that but the team as a whole "choked" CP was at 27/5/12 over the last 3 games of that series.

Don’t do this fam. Not saying he’s really a choker, 1 game doesn’t change his history. Hope the WCF lives up to the hype. Everyone knew this was coming since December.

You're right. One game doesn't change history. But this isn't the game where he suddenly wasn't a choker anymore. I'm sure when CP goes for 8 pts on 3/13 in G2 against GSW that people will cite this, but to do that would be missing the point.

0FD92D81-58CC-4E7F-B51C-DB098C66F164.gif

Point God....popped his Conference finals cherry. Finally.

You slanderous heathens @seamanup @Chester McFloppy MVP MVP @leemelone and the entire SPITEFUL, very mean spirited Lakers franchise can EAD.

Finally :pimp:

C01110A2-38FC-4E01-9A29-4DBACF33D037.gif

Congrats to the maybe top 10 PG ever. Only took him 13 years. Sad I'll have to retire this great gif.

500x1000px-LL-2f63d636_0Jg1Sm7.gif

It's been a good run. Looking forward to seeing him get eviscerated by Steph next rd.

They keep showing that knee to knee hit, but it's when he plants to try and go after harden after the steal is where it looks like Donovan got hurt. I hate to say it, but it looks like an Achilles from that replay.

Congrats to the maybe top 10 PG ever. Only took him 13 years. Sad I'll have to retire this great gif.

It's been a good run. Looking forward to seeing him get eviscerated by Steph next rd.
dont do this bro... steph dont even look right and aint even a hundred. its going to be a hell of a series.

Still An all time great gif

They keep showing that knee to knee hit, but it's when he plants to try and go after harden after the steal is where it looks like Donovan got hurt. I hate to say it, but it looks like an Achilles from that replay.
He was walking pretty far down the tunnel, if it was his Achilles then sheesh

CP feasted on Rudy, Favors, etc. because they've been in drop. Dray, Iggy, Klay, they switching and guarding all of that. Going to be tough for CP next round against GSW.

Y’all some hating mofos in here. NT jinx is at full power. Fully expect the Warriors to lose this WCF now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom