2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know Brogdon and Williams shot 0% from three . My bad fam :smokin
If you can post a link to where 3 point percentage is the determining factor in winning, go for it

Until then your comment was as silly as if I would have said Mitchell shouldn't win because he only got 3 rebounds or 3 assists per game

thumb-38.jpg

The Celtics have already hit more threes than they hit in any game besides one last series. This **** ain’t happening again.

The Celtics have already hit more threes than they hit in any game besides one last series. This **** ain’t happening again.

If Philly gives them wide open looks like they have been all night, yes it damn well will. We got Aron Baynes out here with the green light because he has a good 4 seconds to set up like he's taking a FT.

If you can post a link to where 3 point percentage is the determining factor in winning, go for it

Until then your comment was as silly as if I would have said Mitchell shouldn't win because he only got 3 rebounds or 3 assists per game

Who's talking about winning? We're talking about Rookie of the Year. Ben aint a rookie, he cant shoot, and he aint won **** yet :lol:

Mitchell >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom