2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Bron create? You thirsty.

Erik_Spoelstra_in_2009.jpg

:rofl:

this happens every year. lebron is goat , king etc etc cause he beating up on the raptors and whatever eastern teams.....
next month well be hearing the cries about him having no help.

I would agree if the numbers and the eye test didn’t support the theory of him needing more help. He literally did everything to keep his team competitive against one of the most talented teams ever assembled. The minute he sat down his team would get blown out.

I would agree if the numbers and the eye test didn’t support the theory of him needing more help. He literally did everything to keep his team competitive against one of the most talented teams ever assembled. The minute he sat down his team would get blown out.
download (3).jpg

i just want to hate bro. :lol:. no matter what he does or doesnt do . the hate will always be there. on the court of course. its not that serious. i dont idolize or worship athletes like that.just entertainment at the end of the day.

Either the Raptors are trash or LeBron is amazing. Pick one, can't have both lol.

The Warriors are going to cruise past whoever comes out of the East (unfortunately).

I see the truth hurts you.

• He didn't need to jump teams and recruit already proven talent to win a Championship
  • Look at the fashion in which he won the 6 rings. 2 3-peats
Just to name a couple.
Again, your not giving me anything to say Jordan is better at the game of basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom