2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOON Mouse.gif

50 crying.gif
X0015317285--504882.JPG

What could've been...

G ****, I would wait til after the game and mock it with Foles lol he's legit roasting yall

Yeah, well, if you and your homeboys came around more than once, youd know I was one of the only to hype Foles predraft for his accuracy, and basically the same **** he's doing tonight. Y all don't know that though...but go on..i root for the Vikings, doesn't say **** about me though.

You dudes need to put some respeck on the man dismantling the vaunted Minny D right now :lol:

If he's doing it tonight the Pats D won't even phase him

Either you trolling or you caught up in the hype. I'm about to make a lot of money off people caught up in the hype getting fooled. This is their SB.

May catch some Zzz's early if Philly scores 7 here. I'll throw a certain two peeps in the thread title in the morning.

Yeah, well, if you and your homeboys came around more than once, youd know I was one of the only to hype Foles predraft for his accuracy, and basically the same **** he's doing tonight. Y all don't know that though...but go on..i root for the Vikings, doesn't say **** about me though.
I wasnt around then but you good G. I know how good and bad Foles can be, I didnt expect good Foles tbh

Damn Eagles team is barking at the end of the third LMFAO. Definition of a skunk game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom