2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

we would've won if that 4th down play was for Amaro & not Kellen ******* Davis

we need to win our next 4 games before finishing the season against Dallas, NE, & Buffalo again

Last edited:
There's no excuse for throwing that to Kelen Davis on 4th with the game on the line. He's a blocking TE with suspect hands anyway! We could've picked up the first down and had 4 more tries! Chan is dumb as hell!

Davis should've ran the pick for Decker. Bills tried to give this game away :smh:

Hopefully jets win in Buffalo.

5-4

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrid play calling lost us this game, straight up. Buffalo offense didn't do a damn thing and Rex played conservative late b/c he feared our defense. That botched punt was a gift and we failed to unwrap it :smh: .

This article pretty much sums up my thoughts on the game; not much I want to say about it other than every game from here on out is seemingly a must win.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/13/rex-ryan-bills-todd-bowles-jets/

Oh, and Rontez Miles can play :pimp: .

That is all. Onto Houston we go...

Just go for the FGA twice on those two-4th down drives and we would have been up by a point :stoneface: .

Last edited:
1st & goal inside the 10 to win the game and we give it to Ivory one time. absolutely terrible.

on to Houston.

Texans tied for 1st after knocking off Cincy tonight from the undefeated's of the league. They'll have all the confidence in the world going into Sunday.

With that said, our offense is better than theirs. I think we'll win this.

Sheldon (hamstring) game-time decision Sunday, Revis (hip) not as serious

Ryan Fitzpatrick (thumb) confirmed he'll start Week 11 against the Texans.

DeAndre Hopkins (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
This comes as a surprise after Hopkins played all 63 offensive snaps in Monday night's win over the Bengals. It's very possible it's nothing, as ESPN Texans reporter Tania Ganguli said Hopkins was present for the portion of practice open to the media. We'll be sure to update Hopkins' status Thursday.

^ That would be huge, but I doubt it's anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom