2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I'm ok with one more year of Geno then Petty

The difference between Geno and Fitz is marginal at best

We could do so much with $18M. Fitz is my guy but he can walk if he won't take $8-12M.

Really hope we bring back Snacks.

Loved Ivory but he got $6M+ a year & 30% of his yards were in weeks 4 & 6.

Hope we lock up Snacks & Bilal before someone else does.

Last edited:
Not mad, figured he was gone. Running style doesn't hold up for a whole season. Forgot idzik is over there with the jags too. Well played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivory breaking 5 or 6 tackles and turning it into a TD against Miami was a thing of beauty. Great runner when healthy, but health > week on and off production. Hope he has success in Jacksonville with Yeldon, could be a good pairing.

Fitz is out his damn mind. LMAO! We'll see if you get that 18 mil a season.
lol true but dude had a little leverage with that season he had.

in the NFL you gotta get yours anyway you can.

this Fitz saga ain't done. I can only see the Rams being interested but if they don't sign him. I see Fitz coming back with his agent with a lower price.

What are your opinions of Brock Osweiler? Learned behind one of the all-time greats and played well last season. If he doesn't stay with Denver should we sign him?

He's looking for a pay day, can't say I know much about him, but he won't come cheap, and the jets don't have the cap room.

Osweiler's looking for a long term deal & will get more $$ than Fitz

no thanks

What are your opinions of Brock Osweiler?

I think that he's a young QB with tremendous upside. He's got a solid skill set and all the QB staved teams, outside of us, will take a shot. I think he ends back in Denver though. I think he's using the thirst of the market as leverage for more cash. Smart move.

Dolphins are making all these moves and the Jets are sitting around doing nothing.

There's nothing the jets can do, the cap room isn't there. I rather wait til the dust settles, plus this draft will say a lot about this regime. Have to build through the drat and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom