2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The panthers have always tried to be this franchise that has built themselves on having great defensive teams. And they have had a little bit of success, 2 SB appearances and a couple of division titles.

What I would like to see is the panthers go completely all in on a HC that knows offense. You’ve got the franchise QB that’s nearing/in his prime. You got the 1st round RB and receiver. It’s like the Panthers and Rivera took CMC and Moore and said “here cam, here are the two offensive guys to help you, now figure it out yourself.”

I do believe it’s time for Rivera to go, as the best seasons are behind him. Time for a culture change in Charlotte.

6-8, a non winning season. The franchise is so volitale it’s ridiculous.

are they gonna remove the confederate statue outside the stadium?

Brees had damn near 5500 yds and aint win da MVP..dis da saints yr hataz gon hate we winnin dis one fa tom benson ya herdme

Brees had damn near 5500 yds and aint win da MVP..dis da saints yr hataz gon hate we winnin dis one fa tom benson ya herdme

giphy.gif

As an LSU alum, and supporter of his work, I hate when my Saints play against him, and seeing him get harassed like this should be grounds for another lawsuit. Really messed up...

We don’t deserve Luke man. I swear he’s one of maybe 2 guys who are actually giving it their all on the defense
Watching Luke Keuchly play football is a genuine pleasure - I hate it when it’s against my Saints, but at least 3 times last night I was left in amazement watching plays he made. IMO he’s one of the greatest ever to do it.

Watching Luke Keuchly play football is a genuine pleasure - I hate it when it’s against my Saints, but at least 3 times last night I was left in amazement watching plays he made. IMO he’s one of the greatest ever to do it.

Facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom