• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bills, Bucs, Ravens, Saints and Steelers.

This Rams and Seahawks game is probably the toughest to pick. Seahawks look like a 4 win team some games. Is Goff playing?

Ravens one of the hottest teams and playing great. Out for revenge against the garbage Titans.

A new thread for the playoffs.

Eq3IrJcUYAAtgQ6
Put up a poll please

Im a Browns fan, this is a thread I was not able to partake in the past, what’s good!

Big Ben is 23-2-1 vs us lifetime, but for us to take that next step, lets get it!

Most of our defense should be back.Def need ward out there. Gotta feed chubb 20 plus times on Sunday

A part of me wants to pick the Colts in the upset because they have a great offensive line, can run the ball and play great defense. Then I remember they have side arm release Rivers as their QB. Taking the Bills.

Ravens and Titans going to be a street fight. I still need to see Lamar do more than just run the ball. He has to make throws consistently down the field and outside the numbers. I'm going to take the Titans because I trust Tanny more than Lamar.

Cleveland, could also pull an upset. Run the ball well, defense is okay and I don't trust Small Ben anymore. Then I remember the Browns haven't won a playoff game in like a 100 years and the Steelers are the Steelers so I'm taking the Wiz Khalifa's in a close one.

All three AFC games should be very interesting and competitive.

Im a Browns fan, this is a thread I was not able to partake in the past, what’s good!

Big Ben is 23-2-1 vs us lifetime, but for us to take that next step, lets get it!

Most of our defense should be back.Def need ward out there. Gotta feed chubb 20 plus times on Sunday

Life of a Browns fan, man our hc & best OL will get covid before our playoff game.

NFL can’t even follow their own rules. Anyone that test positive they do contact tracing & in close contact have to test negative 5X in a row. So isn’t our headcoach in close contact with whole team. Also we just played steeelers on Sunday, their defense for 3 hours was out tackling Hodges and Rushing our OL, are they not close contacts?

NFL saying not facility spread but from community is such bs. Clearly now these players getting it from each other & facility has been open 1 time in last 10 day.

whatever man, sling it & let Chubb get the ball 30X

many steelers and browns players were dappin each other after the game with no masks.

Still stunned the NFL didn't prohibit the handshakes at the end of the game. That should have been in place from day 1.

Damn unfortunate Stefanski and crew will miss the game. Imagine watching a game on tv as the HC? Thats gotta be torture.

SWEAR TO GAH IF I DONT GET TO WATCH THIS SIX-PLAYOFF GAME SCHEDULE I’M PUTTIN GOODELL IN A HOME

Great start to the playoffs
I was going to start a poll on which team is winning it all, but there's only room for ten slots.
I would just put an other/rest of field as an option that we know won't win it all. You can include the Seahawks in that spot btw cause they dont deserve their own slot
pachah1.png

Back
Top Bottom