2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised news of Watson’s punishment hasn’t already been announced to prevent him from suiting up tomorrow. Unless the league is going to use the response to him playing to gauge just how long they can extend the suspension.
It's technically out of the league's hands right now while Goodell's appointee reviews the league's appeal of the original six game suspension. But then I think the NFLPA/Watson can appeal the league's appeal. This situation is a true stress test for the new disciplinary process.

If the Browns didn't shield Watson's year one salary from suspension I think Goodell would've let the 6 games stand with a decent fine. Watson's pay is basically protected from suspension for the first two years. Will the NFL set the precedent for suspending players without a criminal conviction for 2+ years? Is the league prepared to enter an all out war with the NFLPA over how teams can structure contracts when it comes to guarantees?

This situation really isn't all that simple. It's all about public perception. The NFL can't spin a $40M+ paid suspension as a real punishment. But at least a one year suspension grabs headlines and gives the illusion the league cares about morality. Now if the league can't even get a one year suspension under the new process it negotiated into the CBA then the NFL brass looks weak.

bill too scared to put the starters out there tonight because of how bad we look in camp :rofl:

giphy.gif

They'll be fine by Week 4 as usual.

But I can not wait for the media to let this Mac Jones is Tom Brady 2.0 bull **** to go away. Some clip on the radio about Mac will be nice and smile and shake your hand but then kill you on the field, reminds me of Tom Brady........bout drove my car off a bridge to stop havin to hear that buncha bullshiiiiiiii :stoneface:

AB is such a weird thing. Like he can clearly still go and you can probably get him for super cheap, but does that all out weigh his crazy

prime AB was a thing of beauty. Nobody was touching him. Sad. We should have had at least 5 more great seasons from him.

First ballot HOF'er, at least he should be. But we saw what happened to TO so man, you never know.

Last edited:
Over/under 50.5 million that dude has cost himself during his career and by entering retirement early?
OVER for sure.

He was in the back half of that 4/$68M deal when the Raiders said peace without even playing a game. He wanted to lose that money just to be released.

He would have performed great in Oakland and picked up a monster deal. WR's were starting to really get paid too.

prime AB was a thing of beauty. Nobody was touching him. Sad. We should have had at least 5 more great seasons from him.

First ballot HOF'er, at least he should be. But we saw what happened to TO so man, you never know.
I used to think AB was the best bet to get close to reaching Rice's career yards total. Last 3 years been crazy :emoji_anguished:

OVER for sure.

He was in the back half of that 4/$68M deal when the Raiders said peace without even playing a game. He wanted to lose that money just to be released.

He would have performed great in Oakland and picked up a monster deal. WR's were starting to really get paid too.
At this point he woulda been up for a Tyreek Davantae level deal too.

I still think AB is a top 5 talent right now. That kind of fluidity and route running is unmatched. If he was different he could’ve definitely taken that Jerry/ Larry route and played till 35-36.

Two football games, same day, for the first time since Conference Championship Sunday?

I’ll be going two TVs, until Davis Webb is subbed in and I turn both off to finish Ghost Ship ( C CP1708 ).

She was a star college track athlete.

But ion want the smoke with her, respectfully.
Blueface turned her out something serious :smh:

20220811_144901.jpg

16582559992124.jpg

attachment-Chrisean-Rock-Blueface-new-tooth.jpg

Last edited:
What Makes you think Blueface did that? She was already that way… y’all always blame the man and absolve women of being who they’ve always been. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dallas 3-10 in the playoffs since 1997 :pimp:

**** YALL

Don’t trade for Rodgers, you’re fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom