2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This win was all Aaron Rodgers

He just willed his team to there over undefeated juggernaut of the Cardinals .

Soildly in your top 5 all time quarterbacks

This win was all Aaron Rodgers

He just willed his team to there over undefeated juggernaut of the Cardinals .

Soildly in your top 5 all time quarterbacks

Maybe you’re trolling but if not, did we watch the same game? He played his role extremely well with dudes off the street at WR/TE, hitting quick reads and what not but he was mostly dinking and dunking so there was a lot of YAC in his 184 yards.

Anyway, the RBs combined for 137 on 31 carries.

Defense stepped up big time in not just shutting down their usually prolific offense but forcing 3 TOs.

Again, forget everything I typed if you were trolling. But if you weren’t then you’re just flat out wrong claiming it was all Aaron :lol:

Maybe you’re trolling but if not, did we watch the same game? He played his role extremely well with dudes off the street at WR/TE, hitting quick reads and what not but he was mostly dinking and dunking so there was a lot of YAC in his 184 yards.

Anyway, the RBs combined for 137 on 31 carries.

Defense stepped up big time in not just shutting down their usually prolific offense but forcing 3 TOs.

Again, forget everything I typed if you were trolling. But if you weren’t then you’re just flat out wrong claiming it was all Aaron :lol:
There's def some levels to his post. The reference kinda obvious
QbadP (3).png

We gotta remember next offseason how much the Bengals offense, Burrow, and Chase were struggling in training camp and the preseason, and how it could matter but easily could not matter whatsoever.

We gotta remember next offseason how much the Bengals offense, Burrow, and Chase were struggling in training camp and the preseason, and how it could matter but easily could not matter whatsoever.
We will conveniently forget everything next August and continue to overrate and underrate guys in the preseason. #Iswhatitis

It seems like the deal won’t get done before the deadline

i wonder if dude is going credit for these games he’s not playing if/when a suspension comes.. cause he now has 7 games he hasn’t played

but that’s a lot to ask rog to actually make a decision

I still believe KC will be in the conference championship, at least. The GOAT is too good to not turn this around. That defense needs to turn things around, too.

I still believe KC will be in the conference championship, at least. The GOAT is too good to not turn this around. That defense needs to turn things around, too.

assuming they beat the Giants, which isn’t a for sure thing the following game against the Packers is a must win if they want to put themselves back in the contenders list.

they going or should make some moves.. there are couple pass rushers who should be available.. also some WRs could be available that open things up for their guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom