2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time he touched the court was over 6 years ago. Had time to get inducted and everything :lol:

Played most of his prime in the mid to late 00's-early 2010's era when bigs were still required to play a different role and the uber skilled perimeter bigs hadn't become the norm yet.

He'd be tailor made to flourish even more in this current era.

If we are saying your prime is 29-30 years old, he was shooting 4 threes a game. All the big time 4s in the league are shooting 3 currently.

But I get what you’re saying

:lol:

Rudy trade really ruined it for KD, BK won't accept anything less than a kings ransom now and none of the teams he wants are gonna gut their rosters for him nearing 34 coming off major injuries and given how mercurial he is.

Part of me thinks both KD and kyrie end up returning to the nets this season and KD tries this trade thing next year

I actually believe there should be a hard cap.

But the attention Ballmer is getting when Clippers haven’t won anything is ridiculous.

Imagine the nba without a salary cap :lol:

I am not a fan of either of these extremes and think the NBA got it right with the luxury tax. I would have to imagine less players would get paid with hard cap and not result in the parity folks think it would. On the other end of the spectrum, I think no salary cap would undoubtedly lead to a lob sided league.

Draymond Green @Money23Green
Just watched the anchor on Sportscenter with Nick Fredell discuss KD wanting a trade, and called him emotional… Who are you to call someone emotional? What makes you comfortable? Talk BASKETBALL! Computers got y’all overly comfortable.
TNM – 2:14 AM

Thoughts?

I hate the media more than the next guy and how nba is covered. But I feel like Draymond is going after the wrong things.

Draymond Green @Money23Green
Just watched the anchor on Sportscenter with Nick Fredell discuss KD wanting a trade, and called him emotional… Who are you to call someone emotional? What makes you comfortable? Talk BASKETBALL! Computers got y’all overly comfortable.
TNM – 2:14 AM

I'm going to need someone in the national media to bring up Draymond Green's All the Smoke interview from the quarantine. It literally contradicts almost EVERYTHING he's said about KD since :lol::smh:

Since it’s a slow Tuesday, prime Bosh in todays game is better or worse than prime AD

Y’all really went too far the other way with AD :lol: :smh:

Man is a defensive monster that doesn’t come around often. Put some respect on his name please.

Yuckmouth is a walking hypocrite and contradiction but ppl wanna boost him up as this beacon of good media. He and Perk are different sides of the same coin.

Y’all really went too far the other way with AD :lol: :smh:

Man is a defensive monster that doesn’t come around often. Put some respect on his name please.
Who said it was disrespectful? AD is the only player imo Bosh would compare to if he played his prime years now

man AD is a different level of player than Bosh ever was. I’m a Bosh fan too, but the public opinion of AD has shifted so far the other way he’s not even worth discussing anymore. Just going to have to wait until he plays a healthy season.

Based on her reactions, this is a joke….right?

All Draymond does is imitate the “old media” :lol:

Draymond has quickly become of those dudes who I rock with but is making it really hard to defend his antics |l The new media stuff was cool at first when he was giving basketball analysis and shouting out JJ who was keeping it real/respectfully checking Stephen A. Smith but he’s doing the most now and it’s going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom