2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this for a crazy trade:
  • Lakers get: Kyrie Irving
  • Houston get: Russell Westbrook + Lakers First Round Pick
  • Nets Get: John Wall
So messy. lol

EDIT: I just saw the Kyrie opted in. Nevermind.

Why this thread jump 25 pages? Did I miss anything of significance other than Kyrie opting in? What’s different about opting in?

1. lets see how many games he plays
2. Nets kinda won because they said go find a team and no team would take him long term like that

Will this be the year that Kyrie actually tries? If he's opting in to have a "prove it" year, then it gets interesting.

How about this for a crazy trade:
  • Lakers get: Kyrie Irving
  • Houston get: Russell Westbrook + Lakers First Round Pick
  • Nets Get: John Wall
So messy. lol

EDIT: I just saw the Kyrie opted in. Nevermind.
He could still get traded

This situation still feels unfinished between Kyrie and the Nets

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wasn't Fischer the same dude that said Brunson would not only be returning to the Mavs but at 22 M's?

If so, these f'n guys man
I’m just kind of at a point where if he’s really motivated by running his own team with Julius and RJ, good luck.

It’ll be a kick in the nuts short term, but I hate the idea that maxing him out is the only avenue to keeping him.

I’m just kind of at a point where if he’s really motivated by running his own team with Julius and RJ, good luck.

It’ll be a kick in the nuts short term, but I hate the idea that maxing him out is the only avenue to keeping him.
Yeah same here, he's earned his 23 or so per year deal. Anything to the point where you're handicapping your future isn't too appealing

Him being mentioned in max contract talks is and always has been shocking. Dunno how that narrative started, unless his circle did an elite job of planting all of those rumors

He's always been my guy though, nothing but solid play all around. Dude just hella likable as a player and personality

But yeah, Fischer need to chill with all of these reports one way or another lol

“Myrie for the MLE”

101ECAB5-7362-4711-875C-B6BDA0F98807.png
I see your MLE, and raise thee

Kay gonna ask BK to buy him out
Then sign for the vet minimum

>D

Yeah same here, he's earned his 23 or so per year deal. Anything to the point where you're handicapping your future isn't too appealing

Him being mentioned in max contract talks is and always has been shocking. Dunno how that narrative started, unless his circle did an elite job of planting all of those rumors

He's always been my guy though, nothing but solid play all around. Dude just hella likable as a player and personality

But yeah, Fischer need to chill with all of these reports one way or another lol
We’re talking about paying a dude that was wholly unplayable in the playoffs for two years before this one north of $25m a season.

Love him. Hope he does well and will be a fan of his whether it’s here or elsewhere. But the New York situation feels like your heart misleading your brain.

Fischer has earned some credibility but like someone else in here said, he's more likely to take a piece of information & run with it
Just funny style that a few days ago he says it's likely he's not only staying in Dallas but at a discounted rate... and then today he's saying it's likely he'll be a Knick

lol

We’re talking about paying a dude that was wholly unplayable in the playoffs for two years before this one north of $25m a season.

Love him. Hope he does well and will be a fan of his whether it’s here or elsewhere. But the New York situation feels like your heart misleading your brain.
Gonna wait to see what NYK sign him for. It must be a much higher number than 20 per

**** still makes no sense. This morning they was like go ahead and find a team we’ll do a sign and trade. Hours later he opts in with some cryptic message and everything is all good between Kyrie and the Nets?

It seems like one day's not enough time to shop yourself in a sign-and-trade.

**** still makes no sense. This morning they was like go ahead and find a team we’ll do a sign and trade. Hours later he opts in with some cryptic message and everything is all good between Kyrie and the Nets?
joe tsai paying him for this year. he just has to be on his best behavior and they will give him the bag.
kd monitoring the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom