2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. That…does not happen ‘all the time’ as warriors and the general sentiment of it all were suggesting :lol:

Like, that’s not going away.

Trying to figure out how the warriors saw this and didn’t think he crossed the line. This is far beyond typical draymond

What the hell was being said 🤔
Hard to imagine what was bad enough to provoke that reaction by Draymond. Like maybe Poole saying something real sideways about Draymond’s kids. Better have been something way over the line for that to happen.

Been hearing Jordan Poole is a cocky prick though. So he may have had that coming

Send Draymond Green to the Lakers.

Been hearing Jordan Poole is a cocky prick though. So he may have had that coning

Send Draymond Green to the Lakers.
Lol.... What? What could someone really say about basketball on a professional level that warrants this?

Curious to see what Kerr says. He's already had to deal with this nonsense before as the victim and had to lie and save face cause it was Michael Jordan

Dray is a great player and a crap human being. I hope they cut him. Stupid antics throughout his career. Enough is enough. Stop giving him a pass.

That doesn't look like your standard back and forth reaction.

Jordan Poole does strike me as an irritating **** talker that don't ever shut up... And Dray's a goon... But that's a full blown haymaker at a teammate.

Something had to have been brewing there for awhile, right?

yea thats more than I assumed it was. I assumed he "swung" on him in the classic bravado "get off me, get off me, get off me, hold me back, hold me back," posturing kind of way where nothing really happens but that's a legit attempt to hurt you punch, especially with Poole being backed against a wall like that.

Probably called him Triple Single, like Barkley does every night by the way but Dray aint gonna swing on Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom