2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD choosing to leave one of the greatest teammates in Steph and going to play with Kyrie will never make sense to me. All these hoopers see is how big a bag Kyrie got, without realizing it's filled with snakes in a can

82a8191837ae691772cea597e7f26660.gif

To be expected in here, but the piling on KD is a little ridiculous. Kyrie is a fun-destroying succubus and the rest of the roster is decent players and has-beens.

And, news flash, the Celtics are very good

Did you seen where KD’s head was tonight tho?

He was rattttledd man. He looked like scared to death. He looked like a rookie.

Slander is justified.

Not mention he CHOSE this situation too.

KD choosing to leave one of the greatest teammates in Steph and going to play with Kyrie will never make sense to me. All these hoopers see is how big a bag Kyrie got, without realizing it's filled with snakes in a can
Leaving to play with Kyrie I agree why do that. But he needed to leave GS in order to get credit for being able to take a team on his back which he clearly can’t do but he needed to leave GS

To be expected in here, but the piling on KD is a little ridiculous. Kyrie is a fun-destroying succubus and the rest of the roster is decent players and has-beens.

And, news flash, the Celtics are very good

To be fair, a lot of the Kevin Durant pile on is because he created his current circumstances. He chose to leave a championship situation in golden state and his wagon to Kyrie Irving and he advocated for hiring Steve Nash.

Similar to how LeBron is catching heat for the lakers current situation KD deserves the same criticism here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom