2023 Official MLB Season Thread

stanek.jpeg

Peep Game Peep Game

Ohtani will be traded to seattle and sign an extension. I don’t think we’ll get the free agency frenzy some people expect.

I don’t think the Angels are trading him in the division.
Hard for me to see it, but if they do trade him at all I think they take best offer. One of the only teams that can offer a better package of Big Leaguers and prospects is the Dodgers, and I know for damn sure they're not doing that LOL!

I think it makes sense for the Angels to ride it out, their Japanese sponsors expect him in an Angels jersey and hanging on to him until at least July would satisfy that. With the Astros, M's, and then Rangers likely loading up I don't see the Angels being competitive soon unless they spend a ton more money or trade Trout/Ohtani.

phillies declined Jeans option which everyone saw coming (stott will be going to 2nd to free up the SS spot) like i been saying

Phils got about $80-90Ms to work with this off season

should be interesting.. i know dom will be spending

Well Astros had a deal in place for him at the trade deadline, before Crane and Bagwell nixed it. Makes sense.

looking for some astros WS caricature shirts. the fanatics one is ***. please let me know if yall see any.

looking for some astros WS caricature shirts. the fanatics one is ***. please let me know if yall see any.

Back
Top Bottom