2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Not impressed
bill-russell-yawn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
This was Minute Maid last night as the tornado was passing through.

It was more like 800,000+ without power. My house still doesn’t have power. Tornado knocked a bunch of windows from skyscrapers/buildings. There’s debris everywhere downtown and they’ve advised ppl not to go into downtown.

Last edited:
I know Im in the minority with this, but City Connect uniforms are all trash. They need to scrap this failure and bring back throwback uniforms in replacement of it. Teams can switch it up every few years to satisfy the greedy shareholders at Nike.

The city connect jerseys are team driven concepts. Teams are as greed driven in making them as Nike may be.

Something tells me he won’t get off as lightly as Ohtani did. He had just converted himself into a pitcher, too :lol:

He really committed to the shohei impersonation

Tf you mean? Fletcher literally bet on games and his actual best friend bet on games he played in. This isn’t apples to apples. Sorry your team let all this slip.

Tf you mean? Fletcher literally bet on games and his actual best friend bet on games he played in. This isn’t apples to apples. Sorry your team let all this slip.

His friend did everything without Fletcher’s knowledge. Does that sound hard to believe?

Back
Top Bottom