2023 Official MLB Season Thread

C CP1708

You think Ian happ stays up?

He can play Left, Center, Right and Second Base, and he's a switch hitter. He's everything Joe Maddon loves. :lol:

With Zobrist aging and slowing down, Happ is his carbon copy. He absolutely can stay, as long as they don't have to flip him for a starter. But I think Eloy and Candelario can net them the extra arm they're looking for.

C CP1708

You think Ian happ stays up?

He can play Left, Center, Right and Second Base, and he's a switch hitter. He's everything Joe Maddon loves. :lol:

Who wouldn't though?...That's clutch.

Lotta managers don't switch and swap guys around, they believe in "set" lineups, everyday positions, etc.

Maddon moves LITERALLY every player except Rizzo.

Bryant has played RF, CF, LF, 1B, SS, and 3B
Russell SS and 2B
Baez 3B, SS, 2B, 1B
Zobrist LF, RF, SS, 2B
Contreras C, LF, RF, 1B, 3B
Almora LF, CF, RF
Jay LF, CF, RF
Schwarber C, LF, RF

Montero pitching, Wood and Strop playing LF.... :lol:

Now he's adding Happ to this mix. It's ridiculous the way he moves the pieces around. But it works.

Have we not seen Baez in the OF this year?
Could have sworn I've seen him rob an HR.

Maybe it was Almora with a similar faux-hawk peeking from the back of his cap....

Have we not seen Baez in the OF this year?
Could have sworn I've seen him rob an HR.

Maybe it was Almora with a similar faux-hawk peeking from the back of his cap....

That was Almora.

Baez played like 2 innings in the OF last week in a blowout, the rest I listed were multiple instances. If Baez goes in the OF again, then I'll count that.

BEAT THE STREAK players out here?

The longest streak ever just ended yesterday at 51 games.

He was 5. HITS. AWAY.
sick.gif

tired.gif

Ooooo Carrera. A buddy of mine said that earlier and I honestly thought he meant Correa and had a typo.

Who the hell is Carrera anyway? :lol:
Blue Jays OF.

He actually got robbed of a hit that night, but why on earth would you double down when you're that close?!

The Washington Nationals have begun making calls now for closer, and while they haven’t found anyone who’s immediately available, David Robertson is very likely to become available and perhaps makes the most sense.

They have spoken internally about many possibilities, though, including Kansas City Royals closer Kelvin Herrera, Tampa Bay Rays closer Alex Colome, San Francisco Giants closer Mark Melancon, Miami Marlins closer A.J. Ramos, and Toronto Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna.

https://www.fanragsports.com/mlb/nationals/heyman-nationals-begin-exploring-market-closer/

Last edited:
If they trade for Melancon :lol: they just had him a year ago...

Jays could get a nice haul for Osuna :nerd:

Last edited:
Nats legit stink cant believe i had faith in them today

Roark looking like trash and dont even get me started on the BP LOL

bro Roark had 105 pitches before the 6th and still brought him out cause they got no faith in the BP jeez 

BP guy comes in lets up some more runs lol

Back
Top Bottom