2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

Johnny Davis is a steal if he actually goes like 15th or something like that like the mocks seem to have him.

Would Okc accept this? I would gladly do that for Chet. I’m cool on Jabari though

Draft board for the Knicks 1st round. The plan is simple; jump as high as you can & get bpa OR strategically trade back to still get your guy & more.

Banchero
Ivey
Mathurin
Sochan
Eason
Agbaji
Mark Williams
7 seems like enough variety to outdo some bad luck. 7 is also not that long to be considered haphazard or aimless.

Don’t care to look at the 2nd rd this yr so that can be traded as well. More than enough role players already.

They need a running mate for Barrett & I like Banchero the most in that projected role.

Tho he’s not known to be a developmental coach, I like the idea of Tom Thibs being forced to run a bunch of babies in the league.

He’s going to demand that defensive effort and is not afraid to bench younger players. It’s a little different if you’re getting that top 3 but still.

All the stats say were better when he’s on the floor. Plus guys don’t watch more than 2 Knick games a year and think they know what they’re saying :smh: :lol:

Plus he's never had a real PG to play with. I feel like his offensive skillset is best optimized with a pass-first PG.

Dumbing down Jabari's path to "one of the best in the league" to simply improving his handle is... bizarre. And at a minimum he's an all-defensive guy? Is that kinda guy on tape? Did I watch the wrong film? :lol: :lol:

But that's KOC in a nutshell. :lol:

I was on Jabari early, seeing him as a superstar 3 and D type player

I was lower on Banchero than most throughout the season

Now I feel like it flipped :lol:

Folks having unrealistic expectations of Jabari and now too low on Banchero

Like how well can Jayson Tatum and Brown dribble?
Can Jabari get as good as them? seems like he probably can.

I'm not a fan of Jabari but from a risk management perspective he's probably the #1 pick.

Like how well can Jayson Tatum and Brown dribble?
Can Jabari get as good as them? seems like he probably can.

I'm not a fan of Jabari but from a risk management perspective he's probably the #1 pick.
I just don't think cleaning up his handle is necessarily the solution to unlocking more than "great 3 and D" guy status for him.

Back
Top Bottom