2024 NFL Draft Thread

Live look at Cousins and Penix next season

IMG_0136.jpeg

man, the Bills really helped the Chiefs get more help for Patrick?

WR: RIce
WR: Hollywood
WR: Xavier
TE: Kelce
RB: Pacheco

Seriously?

I would have hung up on the Chiefs if they called me.

Falcons, bros...you draft Pitts, London and Robinson when you have no QB...you get your QB, and you draft the most pro-ready QB?

I wanna laugh, but that sucks for Penix. Makes zero sense.

I do think the Vikes were going Penix, which is why they felt they HAD to move up 1 to get JJ or get stuck with Darnold battling Rattler in camp...otherwise, they would've traded into top 5 if that was their #1...

Just pay your first JJ, and I hope this other JJ pans out...Im fairly optimistic for now...

Really not that hard to comprehend. You’d also have to be a massive casual not to see why the move was made.

Great pick.

Bruh this rhetoric isn't it, and I'm on your side! :rofl:

Media gotta stop with the franchise players are entitled to be privy to FO moves thing.

Kirk gonna be 37 and up 100M when he's done done collecting his guaranteed chicken. Atalanta's GM doesn't need to tap in with him about the draft process.

Penix's presumed age when he gets his shot? 🥱

I more or less get the money angle, but in general, teams should probably do more with regards to each of QB development, succession plans, contingency plans, et al.

This the first time in my life the falcons have been proactive regarding the QB position. I don’t think it’s a sure thing Kirk will be hear 4 years. This the NFL all it takes is one desperate team to trade for him next year or the year after and there will always be a QB desperate team out there willing to take a swing on a older QB.

Back
Top Bottom