2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sivas and Uprise Ws came in.

729AACBB-F65B-4355-B63C-8256A6EC5BF0.jpeg

2CD55446-BFF3-42E8-A9B9-334AD9008A5B.jpeg

Pleasantly surprised on the quality of the Dark Curry highs. Suede feeling really good.

What happened to the whole supposed “dunk allocation and availability will be going up/increasing in 2021” thing? Lol what a joke that was. How does allocation increase yet resell prices increase right along with it?

What happened to the whole supposed “dunk allocation and availability will be going up/increasing in 2021” thing? Lol what a joke that was. How does allocation increase yet resell prices increase right along with it?
Most things we hear online are just people guessing. These new 2021 dunks are not quality tho and barely worth retail. Tbh if I would have hit on a pair they would be flipped for something sb, sp, pro etc.

Last edited:
Most things we hear online are just people guessing. These new 2021 dunks are not quality tho and barely worth retail. Tbh if I would have hit on a pair they would be flipped for something sb, sp, pro etc.

I think y'all might be talking about two different things, or the same thing differently.

Couple sources posted in here last year that allocations and availability of SBs would be getting cut. We've already seen evidence of this --- some shops losing Orange Label status, some releases getting cut from US calendars, and skateshops getting allocated pairs instead of placing a requested number for order.

We did hear that regular dunks would be "more available" in 2021 -- You can argue either side of this, but technically, this has also been true (while they haven't been any easier to obtain). We've seen dunks now release in full family sizing multiple times, and also seen them at places like Footlocker, DTLR, Hibbett, etc -- not to mention the sheer number of releases of regular dunks has.....skyrocketed.

First Foams.

Then 1’s

Now Dunks.

Wonder what model Nike is gonna choose to play out next.

You right

Remember how hype people were on Roshes when they very first dropped? Then like 5 months later there were a bagillion colorways and even some "special" models (the FB), etc. They drove them from a new model with a considerable level of fanfare to Rack Room Shoe BOGO deals within like a year and a half lol

First Foams.

Then 1’s

Now Dunks.

Wonder what model Nike is gonna choose to play out next.
Hopefully Blazers. Need beautiful losers and a good amount of the SB blazers I thrashed. Anyone got a pair of Germany joints lol?

Unfortunately, they fall in line with that classic early-mid 80s, Swoosh across the side design everyone loves, and Nike is obviously aware of it.
I'm cool with Nike beating it into the ground. I've been strictly Craft version of the 1s

Anything you ever hear on the internet about stock numbers, production numbers, etc. is a rumor. Unless the sneaker is numbered or a statement is made by nike then your guess is as good as anyone else's. Not sure why dudes put so much stock into sneaker stock numbers. I'm sure whatever person gets them first pulls a number out of their *** so they can use that to manipulate how much they wanna sell for. And please, hold the trophy room comments. Those jokes are so old.

Non-SB blazers have been produced like never before in the last couple years. It's just not a model that people love. Plenty of SB blazers have been done, too. Collabs, GRs. They're all selling pretty well. I don't see them doing anything different with SB blazers.

You know what I was buying when nike was "playing out" foams? Dunks, af1s, jordans, and nike runners/air max. You know what I was buying when nike was "playing out" jordan 1s? Dunks, af1s, jordans, nike runners/air max, and new balance. You know what I'm buying while nike's "playing out" dunks? Dunks, af1s, jordans, nike runners/air max. You'll NEVER guess what I might be buying the next time nike decides to play out another silhouette...

edit: I actually just bought eggplant foams off ebay the other day. Coming in the mail this weekend. My first pair of foams ever. So yeah **** what you heard buy what you like

Back
Top Bottom