2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I give up....My size 12 is sold out anyway...these are releasing at local spots as soon as next week...I'll get my pair then. Congrats to those who were successful!

according to nike's twitter, these are set to drop online 1/11. so if you missed out today, I wouldn't panic. 

Last edited:

according to nike's twitter, these are set to drop online 1/11. so if you missed out today, I wouldn't panic. 
I hope i can pick these up somewhere else, cause this was a total failure for me today!!!!....still tryina grab the shirt and sweat shirt but cant even get on the site!!!
mad.gif

Crazy how times are now where you can't get through online.  It's like stores even like Nike haven't been able to catch up with the times of internet shopping.  There has got to be a better way!

Still won't load. If anyone has an extra size 10, lmk will pay even more if you have the limited edition box.

Crazy how times are now where you can't get through online.  It's like stores even like Nike haven't been able to catch up with the times of internet shopping.  There has got to be a better way!
it's not that haven't been able, it's that not doing so only adds to the hype and appeal of these releases.

I hope whoever bought these to resell eats it since the QS should be dropping soon...I failed miserably and couldn't even get the page to load lol

Back
Top Bottom