2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

L on Dunk, W on AF, thinkin' bout double up and trade it for Dunk, do you think they will cancel my order with same address but diff account and size?

good news: resale is low(ish) and will probably get lower.

and just went to check out AF1 and there's no line for those...still showing sizes available for dunks even tho it looks like sizes are sold out

got email confirmation for my dunks + af1 order. probably not going to drive up all the way for the dunks pickup.

these antibot drops are the best. i'm disappointed union decided to do an online raffle this time. that's gonna be an L.

Managed to snag my 10.5 in the dunks, but couldnt get my friends 9.5 or 6 even though they show in stock still, weird..

I haven’t received an email confirmation but the charge is still on my card so I’m sure I’m fine haha

Work flow. Let’s go BUCKS!
Not a fan of KD or Harden
98CD8B95-CCC7-4589-8360-6826C5207481.jpeg

This is the only good thing to come out of these virgil drops. I’ve never seen this amount of info about how to get eligible for Snkrs EA. Tl;dr: watch all the behind the design ****, and any live events.

Has not been the case for me either. I've watched several live events and cornball "what i got" or whatever, and behind the design. I've even had live events happen where I got every trivia question right. Has not paid off.

Back
Top Bottom