2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not really sure if it's an SB or not but that's what being reported. Figured I'd post it here .

These are awful, lol.

Last night at 830 East CCS “shock dropped”:

Reverse Golden Rods
Fogs
Laser Blues
Purple ACGs

They were botted in 60 seconds.

Remember that the next time your CCS+ is due…
CCS straight working people over, SMH.
Still a legend... we appreciate you OG.

Happy New Year.
Salutes and respect to you my friend! Happy New Year to you as well!

also picked up the last olive pair in my size at a local spot - these are very nice in person

9E90AB7A-2E98-4CD4-B2A4-4B912A22C6C5.jpeg

Uprise came through for me finally!!

Glad that it supports my local shop even though it's 30 miles away from me lol.

welp mine just got cancelled too right now. if anyone sees a size 12 olive available on any sites please let me know. never thought I'd have this much trouble buying these :smh:
I looked for you as well but no luck will continue to search here and there, ccs seems to do random restocks might be worth keeping a eye on

welp mine just got cancelled too right now. if anyone sees a size 12 olive available on any sites please let me know. never thought I'd have this much trouble buying these :smh:

you the real mvp!! just got em. $100 flat. no tax or shipping 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Grey fpar blazers

Over the Laker colored Union Dunks? :emoji_eyes:
Lets be honest. I’ll probably have a better shot at the Championship purples than the unions :lol:

but i’ll take those unions if i can get them but i’ve been screaming from the mountain tops, about CP’s so those are TOP PRIORITY

Last edited:
think imma get a 2nd pair, been wearing mine daily since i bought them even now during winter haha

btw you dont mean the dunks do you?
Dunks are a need for me but I can't pay that StockX price yet. Maybe if they are not coming to the States for sure I'll sell something off to get them.
Need to go in this chlorophyll collection.

Attachments

• PXL_20211115_190042880.jpg
    PXL_20211115_190042880.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 305
Yeah I’m talking about the dunks. I put a bid on SX so we’ll see.
the dunks are not that special imo, i could wait a few years to cop

the trainers 1s are wayyyy beyond in price what i thought would happen 1 year later, got em for retail on stockx shoulda bought 2 pairs then

Back
Top Bottom