2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do the plasticky dunks break in?

I decided to grab the Valerian blue joints, was in a hurry for work and was gonna throw em on. Took 5 steps, they felt like 💩 and I put em back in the box

I don’t mind beating them if they’ll break in. Otherwise maybe I’ll get the dodger SBs and dump these

I decided to grab the Valerian blue joints, was in a hurry for work and was gonna throw em on. Took 5 steps, they felt like 💩 and I put em back in the box

I don’t mind beating them if they’ll break in. Otherwise maybe I’ll get the dodger SBs and dump these

Yeah they break in…My first pair of Panda’s are beaters for me since February…Wore them daily for a week long trip to Disney from brand new and they worked just fine…

This is not directed at ozboi but rather the need for every sneaker site to associate every dunk with a theme whether it’s true or not.

The “panda” monicker was bad enough because it’s an unnecessary way to say “black and white”. But it’s gone even farther into pointlessnesses calling those black dunks “reverse panda”. Mudguard isn’t white so it’s not reverse.

E19BFF0B-E542-422F-8DEA-D2547AA6D5BC.jpeg

Now get off my lawn :lol:

Been beating the hell out of my pandas and they are good to go bro, I will take pics when I get off work.

Yes in my case.

Hello, did anyone’s Union dunks come with a price tag but no price?

My purple pair from Union has the price.

A local argon pair I’m looking at for my daughter that came from Nike has the price tag but no price. I also found an eBay listing of the argon pair and it also has a price tag but no price. I messaged the seller and he said he got his pair from Union.

Thanks!

Hello, did anyone’s Union dunks come with a price tag but no price?

My purple pair from Union has the price.

A local argon pair I’m looking at for my daughter that came from Nike has the price tag but no price. I also found an eBay listing of the argon pair and it also has a price tag but no price. I messaged the seller and he said he got his pair from Union.

Thanks!
Yea it says "Suggested Retail: USD" and it's centered.

Kentuckys are dope, but not for me. Especially since I’ve got their Jordan 1 High OG counterpart.

I want to like the NeckFaces, but they’re way too random and tacky for me. Even as cool as the patches are, just a bunch of patches on a black SB Low doesn’t move me.

Back
Top Bottom