2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This video.... why?

disgusted-appalled.gif
Yeah I find this very strange, isn’t stomping around in dirty water like some weird fetish thing? Just odd

Question?

I’ve been seeing a lot of orange lobster with black bands for sale from sellers on IG.

Wasn’t it confirm that those won’t come with a black band?

I’m sure this has been asked a bunch of times before and apologize if it has but is there a definitive place to get replacement oval SB laces? I have laces on a couple of pairs that are starting to look a little ragged.

Shocked that shadow jpacks are going for $500+ these days. Glad I just buy what I like and grabbed them early on, need to go ahead and bite on the fog lows I’ve been putting off even though I hate the current blocky SB tooling.

WTH? I had those and sold them since I have the shadow Jordan 1, man I wish I would’ve held and sold to get me there sb’s that I wanted 😢 like Bart and some others

WTH? I had those and sold them since I have the shadow Jordan 1, man I wish I would’ve held and sold to get me there sb’s that I wanted 😢 like Bart and some others
Yeah the early 2020 SB’s when the wave took off are going for crazy high prices right now. Shadows, strange loves, chunky dunkys, Grateful Dead’s all fetch high prices. You could have doubled up on barts for what shadows are fetching right now. I’m the opposite and got the jpacks because I didn’t want to spend $400+ for the Jordan’s at the time. Price on those went up since too.

Last edited:
so...orange hazes. cool.
i'm copping neckface dunks for the culture. hopefully resell on them is dead so i can cop early off of stockx or goat for a little over retail.

Back
Top Bottom