2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Touched down ! These are nice 😎

A5C1A927-9306-4389-BF36-937A17A57FC4.jpeg
4CAE3BB2-9D17-4E96-88DE-FC0F9ABD7073.jpeg
680D04AC-9471-426F-B227-3E79F18245D7.jpeg

Not knocking anybody’s pair in particular. But, these NBY pairs shape just seems way off. Toe boxes looking bulbous AF.
Someone SALTY they ain't get access, it's ok... Whatever helps you feel better 😜
These ids look 100x better shape/material then any of these plastic cardboard grs.

Size 8 Fro

I’m hearing shops talk about SBs not selling as fast more and more. I’m seeing links being posted in here with SB stock available and I’m seeing some shops complain about people canceling orders. I think old times are coming back slowly but surely.

slick-smirk.gif

I’m hearing shops talk about SBs not selling as fast more and more. I’m seeing links being posted in here with SB stock available and I’m seeing some shops complain about people canceling orders. I think old times are coming back slowly but surely.

slick-smirk.gif

Nike killed their own momentum.

Many of us, myself included, would have continued to go hard after dunks if they didn’t butcher the quality.

Dunks are plastic now, it’s insulting.

Not to mention the elementary colorways/collabs.

Then they gave us them dollar store laces.

07C41AC8-F597-4EE1-A4DE-5B872B986F1A.gif

slick-smirk.gif

Pairs still available are also some of the butt ugliest sbs in recent memory so will believe hype has died down when something good looking sits.

Need sb’s to go back to the old days of links and phone in orders but we’ll see how it goes. Those orange lobsters could be a good indicator

Back
Top Bottom