2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How was SNES Land... youre in Japan?

nah i’m out in LA. the land is pretty small but it was awesome. if you grew up playin the games it’s a must see. the entire land is interactive if you buy the power up band, there’s a bunch of mini games. if you win 3 of those you get to check out a mini game against bowser jr. the mario kart ride is super short but pretty epic.

pics in spoiler

IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0325.jpeg
IMG_0330.jpeg
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg

Anyone near Houston ever mess with Southside Skatepark? They seem like some good people.

Didn't win their Jarritos raffle, but randomly got an email to reserve the white gum SBs from them as compensation for the L. Had to decline cause I already have em, but I thought it was dope as hell for them to do that.

Anyone near Houston ever mess with Southside Skatepark? They seem like some good people.

Didn't win their Jarritos raffle, but randomly got an email to reserve the white gum SBs from them as compensation for the L. Had to decline cause I already have em, but I thought it was dope as hell for them to do that.

Should of passed the gums this way 😂

IMG_7651.png

Noticed these grits during a yachty video shoot. Shout out to homey, my pair needs a sole reglue and some toebox stitch work that got loosened up over the years. Bout to make a project out of mine.

How do the non-SB dunk highs fit? I wanna buy the Gold Mountains but not sure if I’m a 10.5 or 11.

For reference, my Jordan 1 highs are 10.5 and Jordan 3s, I’m an 11.

TIA!

nah i’m out in LA. the land is pretty small but it was awesome. if you grew up playin the games it’s a must see. the entire land is interactive if you buy the power up band, there’s a bunch of mini games. if you win 3 of those you get to check out a mini game against bowser jr. the mario kart ride is super short but pretty epic.

pics in spoiler

We were able to go last month and loved it. Have to say that early entrance to SNW for $20 is crucial because that place gets wild an hour or two after the main park opens. The wait wasn't as bad because the different rooms along the way were nicely done. A lot of photo ops in line along the way.

Yes.. Really good peeps.. Do a lot for the skate community down here. Eric and his crew are legit.

Back
Top Bottom