2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got these in from The Berrics Canteen Eql raffle.

IMG_1319.jpeg

As of this moment my top SB's of da year are as follows

1. B×R
2. Preme Lows
3. Jarritos
4. A&4B. Black and white ISO's
5. Preme highs

Sneakers of da year:
1. B×R
2. Reimagined 3's
3. NB Baklavas
4. Preme Lows
5. A-Z A bunch of Asics 1130's
Sollid list. I’d need a list of what’s all released to do a top 5. But I’m 99.9% sure there’d be at least 2-3 gum sole (black, white, grey, fog, purple) pairs on it

I can only pick my favorites this year outta what I have cuz I haven’t seen the others in person

1) orange lob
2) preme high
3) jarrito

been a dope time for SB lately which is relieving to see after all the saturation with reg dunks

As of this moment my top SB's of da year are as follows

1. B×R
2. Preme Lows
3. Jarritos
4. A&4B. Black and white ISO's
5. Preme highs

Sneakers of da year:
1. B×R
2. Reimagined 3's
3. NB Baklavas
4. Preme Lows
5. A-Z A bunch of Asics 1130's
I can see the BxR as SOTY. That designation takes more into account than just design and execution. Not saying it lacks in either area. I think the Baklava is a better shoe but BxR is arguably a more important sneaker this year.

I can only pick my favorites this year outta what I have cuz I haven’t seen the others in person

1) orange lob
2) preme high
3) jarrito

been a dope time for SB lately which is relieving to see after all the saturation with reg dunks
Wait Orange lobsters dropped this year?! :lol: ......gonna have to update my list

So hard to keep track of releases now. In my head mummys are still brand new them ****s is from 2021

I like yuto, supreme rammellzee, and purple orange label the most out of 2023. Only got my hands on supremes out of those. Started off the year by picking up the '99 reverse city attacks and that scratched an eternal dunk itch so I'm content. Also wound up with money cat highs and dunk IDs (bic colorway) since then

Back
Top Bottom