2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_6276.jpeg

^ UnDS’d these for LA

Damn
I should check SNKRS every so often. I missed the hyper royals the other day had no idea

No kidding I don’t get it, I recently sold an item on eBay for not even $40 and the sellers fee alone was $9, said yeah I’m done for now not even worth it at this point rather try my luck selling on the street, so why people do that is beyond me
I do this when I've bought a pair that didn't work for me in person and I either don't feel like dealing with locals (hundreds of "are these still available?" and then crickets or setting a meet time/place and then crickets 😡) .....or I know it will be a tough sell due to my area. I'd rather get most of my money back quick......before I'm tempted to wear them because one of y'all posted a dope on foot🤣....than wait months to get it all back. Just did this recently with the City of Styles. Love them but I know I won't cut them and realized cleaning the fabric without damaging the suede underneath would be tough.

As far as resellers, the only way I can imagine this working is if they have ridiculous volume. I seriously doubt that most are moving that kind of weight. I think some people just so they can say they're a reseller, post on socials and claim to be a plug 🤷🏿‍♂️

I do this when I've bought a pair that didn't work for me in person and I either don't feel like dealing with locals (hundreds of "are these still available?" and then crickets or setting a meet time/place and then crickets 😡) .....or I know it will be a tough sell due to my area. I'd rather get most of my money back quick......before I'm tempted to wear them because one of y'all posted a dope on foot🤣....than wait months to get it all back. Just did this recently with the City of Styles. Love them but I know I won't cut them and realized cleaning the fabric without damaging the suede underneath would be tough.

As far as resellers, the only way I can imagine this working is if they have ridiculous volume. I seriously doubt that most are moving that kind of weight. I think some people just so they can say they're a reseller, post on socials and claim to be a plug 🤷🏿‍♂️
Yeah that last part about resellers is how I feel 99.9% of them are lol just do it because it’s the move at the moment, pretty lame but it’ll blow over sooner or later… hopefully

Fairly obvious, the two medial sides of the shoes are coming in contact unconsciously wether walking or just doing daily activities.

Fairly obvious, the two medial sides of the shoes are coming in contact unconsciously wether walking or just doing daily activities.

Nah I’ve worn them for a total of maybe an hour and it’s never happened on any other pair of the 300+ Dunks I own lol

That’s also not the medial, that’s the lateral in the pic I posted 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom