2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Let’s go!!! Brooklyn Projects showed love!

IMG_5874.jpeg

Leo’s landed yesterday, between work, being sick, being pelted with my child’s half drank bottles while fighting her to go to sleep and all other things in this lovely world I haven’t had time to try them on but mannnn do they look good in person, nice qc and color way hits even harder in person, the materials are actually quite nice on them wouldn’t say top notch but definitely not budget materials, the leather and suede are surprisingly soft and what looks like the entire inside is lined with satin which is definitely different

Once I find some time to throw them on and lace them up I’ll take some photos sadly my child just fell asleep and I’m not taking the chance on making any noise at all 🤫

I miss the old school chill camp out like this…

5 minutes before opening, a black truck pulls up. 10 dudes and a girl jump out claiming they were there earlier. Some people grumble. A few say, “no you weren’t!” An underpaid worker comes out and says nobody is getting their pairs if y’all gonna fight. Another says we got enough pairs for everyone. 10 minutes later, they’re sold out.

Last edited:
5 minutes before opening, a black truck pulls up. 10 dudes and a girl jump out claiming they were there earlier. Some people grumble. A few say, “no you weren’t!” An underpaid worker comes out and says nobody is getting their pairs of y’all gonna fight. Another says we got enough pairs for everyone. 10 minutes later, they’re sold out.
Normal camping experience lmao

5 minutes before opening, a black truck pulls up. 10 dudes and a girl jump out claiming they were there earlier. Some people grumble. A few say, “no you weren’t!” An underpaid worker comes out and says nobody is getting their pairs of y’all gonna fight. Another says we got enough pairs for everyone. 10 minutes later, they’re sold out.
Forgot the part where no one that’s been waiting for hours got their pairs because the shop “never got their shipment”. Then someone sees 2-3 dudes walking a cart full of boxes from the back door.

Last edited:

When I put ~old school chill~ I meant late 90’s early 00’s…That stuff wasn’t a thing back then and didn’t get turned up like that until later on…When sneaker culture starting changing into resell culture is when the empty chair / I been here all night crowd kicked off 🤷‍♂️

Want to invest in one pair of dunks for a week-long trip next month, since I'm not a massive dunk guy, looking for you experts opinion:

April Dunks VS Futura Labs.

Which is the hotter shoe? More of a neck breaker and good for dinner dates. Essentially, which will give me more daps in the traps or a waitresses squeeze at applebees.

Appreciate you making my life decisions for me. Kee hee hee. Seriously tho. Would like to know before Memorial Day Weeknd (when I pull proverbial trigger).

(and don't be one of those, "why not both?" gif guys either... life is aboot tough choices).

Premature thanks in advance.

Want to invest in one pair of dunks for a week-long trip next month, since I'm not a massive dunk guy, looking for you experts opinion:

April Dunks VS Futura Labs.

Which is the hotter shoe? More of a neck breaker and good for dinner dates. Essentially, which will give me more daps in the traps or a waitresses squeeze at applebees.

Appreciate you making my life decisions for me. Kee hee hee. Seriously tho. Would like to know before Memorial Day Weeknd (when I pull proverbial trigger).

(and don't be one of those, "why not both?" gif guys either... life is aboot tough choices).

Premature thanks in advance.

Futura. And I cop before the SNKRS release.

I didnt think normal people even cared about sneakers anymore. The resellers have drove that crowd away by making everything unattainable and trying to drive the prices up so high noone in their right mind would buy them, lol. I think chicks would dig the futuras more. But you don't need cool shoes to pull.

If people genuinely liked these aqua futuras more than the previous releases, the design and everything, then there must have been more entries for these. So it would be more tougher to get it. And then add the middleman vulture resellers to make it even more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom