2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

in about a week prices on these are gonna take a drastic drop on eBay if you miss out

Last edited:
so for those who ordered the CNY from SW

you guys all got order #s yet? or nah?

i just got 1 email at 8:02 nothing after called em up said itll take a few hours

just want to make sure i didnt strike out

Been a while since I've posted... Keep up with the thread daily... Haven't been feeling too much of anything lately.

These two had my interest from day 1. Was just waiting for a good price...

Last edited:
Man I shouldn't have gotten throwed last night...just woke up, bout to hit up the local spot.

If someone can oop me an 11 I'll be sure to return the favor on another release, no BS.

Weird it still seems hard for a lot of you to get SB's considering they are on NDC now. Footlocker closed their CCS stores and Active closed like 8 stores. WIth all this happened already, my local shop Cowtown started receiving more supply from Nike. From what my buddy told me because of those stores closing Nike is sending them more product. Which I Have noticed. They've been getting about 2 size runs instead of 1, & smaller sizes. They would only release the QSs at their main store. These YOTHs are at 3 out of 4 Cowtown locations. The Ugly Xmas's where released at 2 locations. The Premiers came in starting at a size 6 we never get smaller sizes... Seems like the SB's shouldn't be that hard to obtain for retail.

If i can get myself a second i will if not I'll hook someone up for a good price if more peeps don't show up. I just know ship is like 15-17 for me to ny and Cali. 14s are gone 13s too might be some 12s but there's a least 4 12s here
I know a trick to ship priority anywhere for $5.50 with online labels
Is this a way to save him money or to save yourself money?

So did extra butter sell these online ... I've been callin but onlinesa ID sold out I thought it was in store ony

Store release at 11, phone orders at 12 ... Even the time I got it to ring no1 picked up
Yeah I've been callin since 5 til nothin but busy. Giving it 10 more calls then I'm callin it a day

Called 49 times already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom