2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the whole I have been here longer argument is weak, length of time is meaningless... Kevin Garnett been in the NBA longer than Lebron does that make him a better/more valuable player? 

Did anything more ever surface about this DMND low that I won't be able to get?
Don't cut yourself short haha

But no, no new info as of this moment.

At least we got off the topic of pre-orders and who's been here longer hahaha...soooo other than the Tiff's, what's in your sights for future releases? I've got my eyes on the BHM and those "Florida" with the gator skin

What are these Florida skins you are referring to?

the whole I have been here longer argument is weak, length of time is meaningless... Kevin Garnett been in the NBA longer than Lebron does that make him a better/more valuable player? 

Did anything more ever surface about this DMND low that I won't be able to get?
Definetly agree and speaking the truth mark and haven't heard anything about the lows nobody's getting lol

Nike had tweeted that they will be available in men sizes. unless nike has changed what is considered men sizes or they are only going to sell men sizes but other shops will get some GS

What are these Florida skins you are referring to?
Believe he is referring to these

Nike had tweeted that they will be available in men sizes. unless nike has changed what is considered men sizes or they are only going to sell men sizes but other shops will get some GS
Yes usually nike only has down to a 8 in SBs (from what we've seen so far)

Usually bigger SB shops will have the smaller SZS (shops like premier,CNCPTS, etc)

ah damn I thought he meant Florida Gators colors; those would be sick
That blue/green/orange would be a nice colorway for an SB...but yeah I figured they were a faux gator skin and the colors are similar to The Dolphins/Miami U

Last edited:
LOL THREAD IS DEFINITELY MORE CIVIL THESE DAYS.

AWAITS FOR DA INEVITABLE JB BANTER.

YO WHERE TOP COP DA GREEN AND ORANGE TIFFANIES B

They may not like to admit to it but I work in retail and our size 11-12 women's shoes get hit hard. Though 10 is more popular for sure
need reps. yes and yes. I got some females skip their wall completely cause they know they're in that mens 11... 
nerd.gif
 they've also got this sixth sense to come when nobody else is watching

Back
Top Bottom