2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what are those blue ones called/ ^^

I dunno but they look cool. I really want to hold them in person

I saw a pair of the brick houses at a shop and tried creasing them. It's extremely easy and makes the shoe look terrible. I imagine the snake eyes will do the same

So are these SBs or regular dunks? They look like reverse Venoms

Also these :smokin White mid gum bottom = sexy time

Also are those all black/gum lows slated for this year or were they samples?

Last edited:
Snake Eyes and Florida joints def getting copped. I know the Florida joints are GR, but I'm still waiting to see how hard it will be on Snake Eyes.

Passing on BHM also. Last year's version was so much better imho.

People keep saying there's lower numbers of this year's BHMs all around. Last year they didn't move and were in fact much better.

This goes out to any future aqua inquiries

I hardly recognize this thread.... My top new releases (excluding tiffs) are the florida's and all whites. While I like the snake eyes quite a bit I really have too many darker colored sbs so will probably pass. As for the bhm I love the detailing but can't get past that sole.

this...imma post pics later to show what they wouldve looked like with a solid purple or red midsole....maybe even throw a gumsole on them :wink:  

Sounds interesting, solid color would've made it better IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

repped!! I was just talking about these the other day.

Last edited:
I saw a pair of the brick houses at a shop and tried creasing them. It's extremely easy and makes the shoe look terrible. I imagine the snake eyes will do the same
i remember dudes in here busting that with the Koziks when they released...all kinds of feelings were hurt in here.
laugh.gif
 what shouldnt be overlooked is the info in this post. Its definitely gonna impact whether or not I cop the brickhouses in the future (i wont)

Should I pull the trigger on a pair of DS lobster (red) for $220 shipped? It's a good deal.. But so many other releases are happening soon -_-

Back
Top Bottom