2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys new to this thread (sorry :wow:) like others I'm interested in getting the tiffs. I loved the lows back when they came out, but had no idea how to go about copping sbs at 15 lol. :wow: Anywhoo, just wondering how difficult is it to get a size 6? I'm assuming NDC won't have that size, because they seem to rarely do if I'm not mistaken when it comes to sbs. Where exactly should I look to cop that size, preferably online? Any info is appreciated thanks in advance. :smile:

:rolls dice: come on feb 20th.. :hand rubs:

This place won't be normal till atleast then, we will have on the 9th and 10th both people worrying about where to cop and if their orders canceled / confirmations.. Then from the 11th to atleast the 17th will be shipping woes, then it will calm down..

Bring on the 5 1 0's and the s.o.m.p's

Hey guys new to this thread (sorry :wow:) like others I'm interested in getting the tiffs. I loved the lows back when they came out, but had no idea how to go about copping sbs at 15 lol. :wow: Anywhoo, just wondering how difficult is it to get a size 6? I'm assuming NDC won't have that size, because they seem to rarely do if I'm not mistaken when it comes to sbs. Where exactly should I look to cop that size, preferably online? Any info is appreciated thanks in advance. :smile:

It's hit or miss with sizes. I've been # 35 in line and able to get get my size, and other times where I'm top 10 yet cant get my size. Online may be your best option, not many stores in NYC are getting these and stores that are....get your camping gear ready.

Yeah I'm in the same boat
laugh.gif
Im sure NDC will sell small sizes but in limited amounts (not sure, I don't keep up with this thread).

I want a size 5-6 for myself. But as long as I get a size 8 for my man, then I'm a happy camper.
smile.gif
Yeah I'm in the same boat
laugh.gif
Im sure NDC will sell small sizes but in limited amounts (not sure, I don't keep up with this thread).

I want a size 5-6 for myself. But as long as I get a size 8 for my man, then I'm a happy camper.
smile.gif
According to NDC, the smallest size they will have is a 7.  

http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/dunk-high-premium-sb-diamond/

I'm pretty sure that shops will get smaller sizes in, at least I hope as I'd love to be able to get my girl a size 5.5.

I'm ill I'm outta the country and my boy couldn't cop my YOTH for me can anyone help me track down a 9.5

Missed like a week in this thread and it jumped 2000 pages now dudes is trolling talking bout yeezys n mags smh

and my gold box reference was meant in terms of concept and availability (people will really love the materials on this one)
also it is not an all black shoe it will feature a "shiny" color (wish i could say more but i already said more than enough)
You actually haven't said anything on this that's of any use. Either tell or don't. Don't dunktease.

Hey guys...new to this thread...How do Tiffany Dunks fit compared to Yeezy 2s and Nike Air

JUST KIDDING LOL

It was an attempt that wasn't that funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Which SB shops getting the Tiffanys? Anyone know and which sites releasing them on their site online? been off the sb game for a while. Is skate park tamps and cs still good sites?

I have a feeling the hyper strike lows is just a rumor.. We would have seen or heard some concrete info on them by now if they were going to come out at the same time.

Besides that I don't think nike would put that much effort into producing two entirely different shoes for one collaboration release.

It would be more common to expect a small change like a tongue tag, branding color in materials is easier.

HOLY ****, this thread turned into a JB release thread overnight! Can't believe some of you cats fell into the trolling..as for the Tiff's, C'MON man! That **** is still two weeks away, cool that talk until next week. Even though they'll be mass produced they're labeled a QUICKSTRIKE for a reason, other than asking no one has a concrete list of who's gonna have then yet cause most shops haven't confirmed through social media.

Quick strike has nothing to do with pairs. It's timing of being announced. Please get it right
That's false to say that it has nothing to do with quantities. Take for example the Doernbecher collection. In some cases quickstrikes are an extremely limited release with an undisclosed quantity while some quickstrike releases like the upcoming BHM collection don't always pertain to quantity.

Last edited:
That's false to say that it has nothing to do with quantities. Take for example the Doernbecher collection. In some cases quickstrikes are an extremely limited release with an undisclosed quantity while some quickstrike releases like the upcoming BHM collection don't always pertain to quantity.

The true definition of quick strike means announced in less than a month from release. Sure this timing may cause lesser pairs to be produced since you have a smaller time frame. But this is NOT always true. They can simply up the production rate or allocate more factories to produce these pairs. This is the largest produced QS in history dam near GR numbers. Quick strike ONLY deals with timing

The true definition of quick strike means announced in less than a month from release. Sure this timing may cause lesser pairs to be produced since you have a smaller time frame. But this is NOT always true. They can simply up the production rate or allocate more factories to produce these pairs. This is the largest produced QS in history dam near GR numbers. Quick strike ONLY deals with timing
They've been in production for quite some time now.

Never seen an SB that had soooo many pairs floating around before shoe was even announced. Reminded me of toro 4s [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom