2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't even :rofl:

1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about these? I copped and I like them. Leather actually isn't bad like I thought it would be. Gonna test them out next week

just saw a pair of tiff highs skate past me while I was walking back to my car. good way to get some people interested in the shoe

As a passive observer of this thread...it seems like the sense of community between TRUE SB enthusiasts is quite strong. That's whats up, I hope all you true SB fans get your kicks. And no I ain't here for info. I don't want no fckin tiffanys and don't know anyone who does. Who even is Nicky Diamonds? If i wore SBs i'd go for them Camo SBs ya'll posted over the tiff HIs; the tiffs don't look right in a high top form to me.

Also, some of the things these shops are doing to stop hypebeasts and resellers is brilliant. Someone put that that alive and well shop has a foot measure? That's so smart though. Not to mention that one shop making you have to do a kickflip or something just for a pair? That's really clever; fck a hype***** whining about it. Might not stop them all....but it'll stop some. This SB sht outside of the tiff hype gives me hope for sneakers. Maybe non SB shops will follow suit. 

"Selling certain shoes for above retail hampers rather than protects the skate industry. Each consumer given a bad shake because Nike SB served as a gateway to skate product is a missed opportunity. These kids can be fostered as regular consumers who, ultimately, contribute to the bottom line of a shop’s finances."

that's an excerpt from Nick Schonberger's article for Complex. 

A lot of these shops need to wake and realize they are losing potential clientele with this double standard BS

Last edited:
what about kids in wheelchairs?
they gotta pay more because they can't ride or kickflip?
kids with legitimate disabilities that make it difficult for them to accomplish seemingly simple skate techniques should be able to get these at retail.

I fall under the later... Had a nasty dirtbike accident and I can't skate (but have pictures of me doing tricks from before accident) .... If they tried to say that to me, I'd video tape it and take it to the news.. And bet if get for retail if not for free

couldn't leave well enough alone, bought the Premier highs from my local too. they've got 3 people camped out and only have 1 size run 8-12 for sale.

just swung by supreme on the way home from work. no line yet.

guys inside "can't divulge that information" when asked how many pairs they have, maybe somebody else here was able to milk that info outta them.

i think i'm too old to camp so it's gonna be online or bust for me in the AM, but i wanted to give the NYC fam some info.

i'll probably be in soho later tonight so if i can i'll swing by the store and post an update on the line.

just swung by supreme on the way home from work. no line yet.

guys inside "can't divulge that information" when asked how many pairs they have, maybe somebody else here was able to milk that info outta them.

i think i'm too old to camp so it's gonna be online or bust for me in the AM, but i wanted to give the NYC fam some info.

i'll probably be in soho later tonight so if i can i'll swing by the store and post an update on the line.
how much they charging? I'm guessing if it was near retail there would already be a line

Back
Top Bottom