2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think most people didn't realize it wasn't a TLO release and waited on Nike to tweet the link...and then got stuck when they went to the landing page for the Diamond collection rather than the link for the shoes.

I agree it slowed some atual people down but did this slow the bots down. Could putting that extra click in there slow down the bots and give people a chance? Like I said this is the first time I actually got through since bots were around.

nike booted me out ...twice!!!!
mad.gif

I clicked the wrong link due to my night out drinking and caught a size 13 in this shoe i never even heard of until now. Thought it looked sweet then logged on here to see if it were any pics and it had a huge thread. Think i hit the jackpot today.

I think most people didn't realize it wasn't a TLO release and waited on Nike to tweet the link...and then got stuck when they went to the landing page for the Diamond collection rather than the link for the shoes.
Took me 30 seconds. Then searched and waited in line for 20 minutes before I got a connection error.

Time Out Site down screen.... My CC company emailed a receipt of purchase though. Wondering if my order actually went through...

can nike just tweet that it's sold out already so this thread can go back to normal 

Let's just say, multiple devices right now are failing... I have 3 laptops and a phone all running off different wifi/ lte and nada

Waiting on the confirmation email. Weird though, when my order processed it said 108.00 and the tax charge went away. Can't be right.

Back
Top Bottom