2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only release that has come close to this in terms of Nike crashing is the cement 4. that was downright awful. i had an entire row of computers at the computer lab ready for that and failed miserably

laugh.gif
Get a different job. I enjoy what I do and there's plenty of people who'd love to be in my position. Check in S&T they know.

Being a student a job
roll.gif
.  Like I said FOH. You're in West Bubble**** somewhere. I'm in NYC. Everything was accounted for jabroni.
You sir are a royal idiot. Being a student is as much as a job as anything else. 

Sheesh...

laugh.gif
Get a different job. I enjoy what I do and there's plenty of people who'd love to be in my position. Check in S&T they know.

Being a student a job
roll.gif
.  Like I said FOH. You're in West Bubble**** somewhere. I'm in NYC. Everything was accounted for jabroni.
Whatever you say fam, I'm done here. No point in arguing. It was wrong of me to gloat with my pairs. I wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors.

Unless things changed from when I graduated school, what made being a student a job? Your only responsibility is doing your work, participating on campus and doing internships.

BELIEVE ME RIGHT NOW! I WANT THAT EXTRA PAIR! I WISH IT WORKED!!!!

Vertical Urge @verticalurge
Heads up to everyone blowing our phone up - we are still in the middle of in store release, and won't be doing ANY phone orders. Don't cal

Verticalurger:

Heads up to everyone blowing our phone up - we are still in the middle of in store release, and won't be doing ANY phone orders. Don't call.

Last edited:

Unless things changed from when I graduated school, what made being a student a job? Your only responsibility is doing your work, participating on campus and doing internships.
Why you still going fam?

I'm the so called college "kid" in this situation .You're supposed to be the professional "adult".

You sir, are acting like a child.

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair at Ubiq. Pleasantly surprised at the quality. Really well constructed.

Back
Top Bottom