2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just just grab some deadstock Heineken Lows for $90 in between all this madness though!

Aaaand some Red Lobsters for $110 deadstock.

**** you Tiffs. I'm happier with this.

Last edited:
(number deleted) 
mean.gif

negative as in you got through being from the northeast or you had no luck? I wasn't using my wifi I was using my home computer so I was running the hardwire or direct connection into my router which goes into the wall.
i didnt get thru

Wow, was patient with Premier and the lethargic site got all my shipping info in completely and after putting my billing info. in was told I was CART JACKED for a size 10.

NDC waited in line for over an hour to be told the site was down, and CCS was just garbage.

This day really sucked man.

Premier is legit. Havent heard of them ever overselling anything. they come through with limited SBs (stussy trainerendor, 112, premier dunk, etc) all the time.
im sure they got a ton of these as most skate shops did. My local spot got more tiffs than any other single colorway sneaker in 2013.

Dont pay over $300 im sure the price will come down a LOT in about a week.

i didnt get thru
ya same and it sucks but its not that big of a deal. I feel like you can have such a great connection and all but at the end of the day for big hyped releases like this and preludes, depending on where you are from you may have no chance.

why would you call a random phone number without checking google first?
I have verizon fios quantum internet and I couldnt get through anywhere, i have a feeling that being from the northeast gives me a disadvantage because the servers are so far away. Did anyone from the northeast have luck? 

i called a chipolte in chicago on thursday because of a troll. i thought it was kind of funny. suicide is not.

Back
Top Bottom