2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeeaaaaah, I'm sure they just oversoId. Damn! I have SIX charges on my Pay Pal for size 13. No way they had that many in THAT size! Hopefully my order went through before @OneSickRetro so mines will get filled. LMAO!!!
no worries on my side. They will be cancelling all of your orders. However I preloaded my cart and just had to press submit.....

my paypal been processing for the last 15 mins wtf  
mad.gif

Mobile LTE is the best. My $33 charter internet service has nothing against LTE service AT&T has

Sz 13 pin wheeling on final checkout confirmation lol, all paymeny info sent in.  I tried.  Good looks to those who dropped info!  When my taxes come in ill be on the hunt for a sz 13-14, ill check on here, figure if Im gonna get raped on resale might as well be someone here lmao.  

Last edited:
this is brutal..im gonna give up and go get breakfast and then see if i can get lucky like yesterday

Order confirmation email received and charge pending...we'll see. Got charged for shipping though.

haven't received my premier shipping confirm yet...hoping they are still processing the orders

Back
Top Bottom