2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hoping that concord info is true t would def make my month.

Those iron lows up there look dope anyone know a site I could catch those near retail?

'iso' = in store only? Didn't know they labeled releases like that.

Excellent info on the SPOT dunks!

Anybody have these? Might cop these with the sale CCS has going on. Wish the navy/red lows were part of the sale though

Hows the quality on the newer mids? I had a pair back when they used to do straps and they were terrific. Do these have that slight padding on the tongue?

Anybody looking for the Budweiser highs in a 7.5 or 8.5, here is a good deal!!!

http://www.reignskate.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=81&PID=5369

xl_bud.jpg

Yep, and people like us who are men of principle really don't let go of stuff like that easy.  Even if it means saving a few bucks.

If I can catch one of my steals from like 6 years ago where I used to routinely get Dunks from them for like $40 shipped, I'll probably consider it, but I can't respect a company like that.

In the grand scheme of things, that $100 or so is lunch money to a boss like you. :lol:

Ha. My dude.

I'm no boss, just a man in my mid 30s with some grad degrees, no kids, a dual income household, a pretty decent job, and some OG hunting skills.

Granted, $100 is something I can forget that I spent - happens all the time when booze involved :tongue: but, it's the principle that's more important than anything. I've built with you before and you know my sensibilities around this hobby, and I know yours - that's why we're peoples. For people who do business the right way, I'm a preferred customer - ask dudes like Corgi ,Gusto, or even OG NTers like eyesofhazel - but, people who screw around get deaded right quick. Lots of people come and go in this hobby, only passion and honor persevere.

Sorry for the self-indulgent post, but I'm on a few double IPAs. Gotta get to bed now though - early day at the office tomorrow.

Here's a pic to repent for the wall of text.

hey boys, not sure if anyone can help me but im trying to legit check a pair of heineken dunks i was going to throw it in the legit check page but i thought who would be better than the the nsb threat itself. saw them in a local craislist ad but as soon as i saw them a couple red flags popped up, i personally think that theyre fake.

any help would be appreciated. thanks boys

Should have been checking this thread more :smh:

I didn't think the BHM lows were available in a sz 13

Yep, and people like us who are men of principle really don't let go of stuff like that easy.  Even if it means saving a few bucks.

If I can catch one of my steals from like 6 years ago where I used to routinely get Dunks from them for like $40 shipped, I'll probably consider it, but I can't respect a company like that.

In the grand scheme of things, that $100 or so is lunch money to a boss like you.
laugh.gif
Ha. My dude.

I'm no boss, just a man in my mid 30s with some grad degrees, no kids, a dual income household, a pretty decent job, and some OG hunting skills.

Granted, $100 is something I can forget that I spent - happens all the time when booze involved
tongue.gif
but, it's the principle that's more important than anything. I've built with you before and you know my sensibilities around this hobby, and I know yours - that's why we're peoples. For people who do business the right way, I'm a preferred customer - ask dudes like Corgi ,Gusto, or even OG NTers like eyesofhazel - but, people who screw around get deaded right quick. Lots of people come and go in this hobby, only passion and honor persevere.

Sorry for the self-indulgent post, but I'm on a few double IPAs. Gotta get to bed now though - early day at the office tomorrow.

Here's a pic to repent for the wall of text.
This is why I hate you.
laugh.gif

Always subtly dropping a pic of something dope, haha.

Couldn't of said it any better bro.  There are companies that I've 100% removed off of my list.  People that I refuse to deal with off of principle alone.  I was raised to understand that there are certain codes that you should live by.  Two things I hate are liars and thieves.
Yep.  A poor fake at that.

The universe is conspiring against me and my Charcoal High mission haha.

Just a half size small.  Appreciate you trying to find that pair for me tho, burh!  If worse comes to worse I'll take the plunge and pay retail.
Pretty sure I found some pairs of these on ebay last night. PM me if you want the seller's details.

Not bad. I've come to the conclusion that nothing will ever top the first 2

I'm constantly on the hunt for a pair of the first ones. Had a pair of these and skated them to the ground. 
ahh i feel you on that ran through about two pairs of the second prods and another two pairs of the threes.. after you get used to the tongue on the 3's its became one of my fav's to skate in. 

Back
Top Bottom