2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Supporting my local shop!

What would yall cop.

The budweisers or these?

Also are the budweisers brown?They look like a burgundy/red/brownish mix and i never saw in person.

in the lebron thread (OG lebron south beaches) a dude I did not know not only told me when GS was releasing on NDC but even passed me his swoosh account info
Powder blue thread, I had two dudes look out and inform me about sites selling my size

I've been around NT a while (at LEAST 10 years) and maybe it's cuz I avoid hyped up release threads but I was kinda shocked at how hush hush things were. I do realize there are way more resellers out here now so I get where it's coming from.
so in summary. 1. people have hooked you up. 2. you want to talk about what about the tiff release like people owe you something. 3. you start drama without having all the info.

how much help have you provided in those 10 years?

My local skate shop won't have then online until early this week but they do phone orders! They got a full size run, I'm here right now and only 2 people waiting they open 11 west coast

35th ave skate shop

Google it and don't forget to rep me!

They don't do phone orders on NikeSB

So are the budweisers the same color as those?

I like and want them both but dont really want to same colors lol.

does NDC have a different version or just lazy editing?

the snakeskin pattern is like the brickhouse, patent leather on the heel, and leather overlay?

so in summary. 1. people have hooked you up. 2. you want to talk about what about the tiff release like people owe you something. 3. you start drama without having all the info.

how much help have you provided in those 10 years?

bruh man you need to sit ALL. THE.WAY.DOWN. You out yo rabbitt *** mind if you think you're worth me explaining myself to.

and drama? I said something, ppl responded... I responded. Fast majority were civil. Yours is the only one coming off being extremely defensive. Chill out :smokin

are there non-branded 510s or are they all branded? I bought mine this AM expecting them not to be branded.

i didnt use his info to buy anything had zero interest in this release if i could give half a rep then I wouldve 

its a simple format store and number 

I was joking fam, you did it proper. Reps mean nothing. Thanks for the store and #

So are the budweisers the same color as those?

I like and want them both but dont really want to same colors lol.

Budweisers look like the color of a Budweiser bottle when it's full. It almost looks brown but it isn't. If that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom