2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just scooped a pair of Roller Derby's size 10 for $170 shipped from the Netherlands...deadstock. Had my eye on these for a while and finally pulled the trigger. What do you guys think of the price as far as what you see them going for recently?  

Wearing these today. Saw a pic of someone wearing them one page back and felt the need to post. I love the simple look myself.

The universe is conspiring against me and my Charcoal High mission haha.

Just a half size small.  Appreciate you trying to find that pair for me tho, burh!  If worse comes to worse I'll take the plunge and pay retail.
Did you ever find your size in the charcoals? If not I came across this...

https://www.wearecivil.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ST-50121&keywords=
Good looks.  If the shipping isn't too harsh I'll just bite the bullet and cop.  Thanks bro!
Thanks a bunch fellas, ended up buying them I felt comfortable after meeting with the guy. I totally know what you mean about quality issues togusa, got a pair of Bordeaux VII's with the "Air Jordan" logo missing on one of the tongues º_0

Panada916 wish those Levis in your sig were a 9.5-10, nice price.
I may have to come after those Levi's.

You guys think these worth $90? Was thinking about getting them since I like gum sole bottoms and refuse to pay $250 plus for those undefeated dunks

Damn I was to late for that link but I wear a 12 anyway. I'm not the most knowing when it comes to SB so anyone know a spot in NY that still got them? If not ill just go to flight club I guess

My 3Ms on feet today. The black laces look dope but a little too plain for me. I dont wear a ton of dark colors. I threw the red laces in a while ago to see how they would look and it made me like the kicks even more.

Nice, Marc. Team 3m over here.

I agree the red laces definitely look better. But I got too many other black/reds in my current rotation so I had to switch back to black. Might try light gray or dark gray laces on em to see how they look.

Went out for dinner went with the pushead 1s.

I favor the pushead 1s over the 2s. Good stuff.

Wearing these today. Saw a pic of someone wearing them one page back and felt the need to post. I love the simple look myself.

Nice shot. I'm still on the hunt for the blue pair. Just peeking around for a decent price.

Nice pics all around guys.

Last edited:
I ju
Yea man ive always wanted a a pair of lightnings. Thunders are dope but lightnings are on another level IMO
I just got Thunders 2 weeks ago for $190 shipped...I have a feeling resell won't be so nice on the Lightnings because you're pretty spot on with that "another level" evaluation. **** is gonna be crazy!!!

Nice, Marc. Team 3m over here.

I agree the red laces definitely look better. But I got too many other black/reds in my current rotation so I had to switch back to black. Might try light gray or dark gray laces on em to see how they look.

Yea i hear you man. if you do please post pics, i was thinking about that originally when i bought them, tryna get a light grey/silverish color to match the swoosh, but i like the look of the red matching the SB logo on the tongue and the stitching on the outsole. As subtle as it may be

Damn I need some 3ms bad...out of reps but will rep when I get a chance marcus....repped togusa earlier for that pic too. So dope.

Hey guys new here but ive been lurking for awhile.  I've been looking for the Challenge Red Low's and found them at http://shop.ccs.com/ for $59.99 in sizes 6-11.5 excluding 8, and 8.5 They also have the Medusa's for $59.99 as well in sizes 6-11 excluding 6.5 and 10.5.  Happy hunting.
so tempted, with my employee discount they come out to 49. Would be 42 but can't use employee discount code and free shipping. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom